Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Goodbye Skirts, I'm sure you'll find some new good friends.

Some how this patchwork dress by BCIBG MODELY.TZ reminds me of Marc Jacobs but of course in a much more affordable price and not lose the quality either. Which I'm very proud to carry the line in my store!

This skirt is just should I say "awesome cute".. hahaha. This houndstooth skirt is my deal of the day, going on for sale. As you know seasons pass and winter turns into summer that sort of sale thing. Goodbye skirts, hope you find some new good friends.

5 comments:

Elisa Kwon said...

new URL:

http://meetthefreak0001.blogspot.com/

sorry i had to change it!

Shes Dressing Up said...

I love houndstooth prints, and this skirt is no exception!

S said...

omg, the patchwork dress is to die for! i cannot wait when i'll finally start purchasing stuff from your site XD and thank A LOT for your support, it means a lot.

Kira Aderne said...

hi!

so cute pieces!
love them both!

thanks a lot for passing,
I am adding you to my favorites!

add me too, if you wanna :)

a kiss anda hug,
let´s keep in touch!
see you,
Kira

Winnie said...

Love that dress!