Saturday, May 3, 2008

Seeing double

Royal's Handcrafted Leather Floral engraved Handbag (more colors avalible)
http://www.angiehearts.net

New item for today, is this genuine handcrafted leather Handbag with engraving. I think is it's simplicity that caught my eyes. Just one color that goes with all your outfit. Simple but not plain with intricate floral engraving just how I like it.

Royal's Handcrafted Leather Criss Cross Handbag (more colors avalible)

Now this handbag is just cute, it even has green and some other yummy colors!
I know I had post this bag a couple of days ago, but just though I mention it again..^-^

3 comments:

S said...

so lovely! the turquoise one is just perfect. i'm in love with your dtore, seriously.

Anonymous said...

Oh I really adore the third bag!

EvaAmarri said...

Those bags look so great!!